During the day when most theatres lie empty and unused, Masterclass opens up the historic Theatre Royal Haymarket to host inspiring and empowering masterclasses, workshops, paid apprenticeships and creative opportunities for young people aged 16-30.
The charity, set up by the Theatre Royal Haymarket in 1998, works tirelessly to inspire emerging professionals by working closely with leading figures from the theatre, television and film industries.
Supporting and nurturing new talent is and always will be at the heart of Masterclass.
Further Details About Masterclass
For more information about Masterclass and our upcoming events, please visit the Masterclass website.
From direction to stage management, producing to marketing, lighting to designing, TheatreCraft 2016 is the only place to be for a unique glimpse into careers ‘behind the scenes’ in theatre.
TheatreCraft was founded in 2003 by Masterclass and is free and open to anyone aged 16-25, offering you the chance to:
- Take part in Workshops led by theatre professionals
- Explore the vibrant Marketplace packed with leading theatres and education providers
- Join the Ask the Experts zone for one-to-one advice
- Join our Networking Hubs and meet your peers and colleagues of the future
- Meet high profile, influential people in the industry
For more information about the event and how to sign up for free, click here!